Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Banker with an Appetite for Learning…and Pasta! Getting to Know Androscoggin Bank’s Georgia Nieto


The local teams at each of our branches are a key part of what makes our Bank a success – they’re committed to making your time well spent every time you step foot in one of our locations. For our employee spotlight this month, we invited Georgia Nieto, Lead Teller at our Brunswick location, to tell us a little bit about herself.


Please share your title and a brief description of your role at Androscoggin Bank: In June I was promoted to Lead Teller; I'm in charge of overseeing the teller line and making sure we are following procedures. Essentially, I’m one of the go-to people at the Maine Street Brunswick branch and work closely with the Customer Service Manager to support other key branch initiatives.

How long have you been employed with the bank? I started as a teller at Androscoggin Bank about two and a half years ago, in 2009.

What’s one thing about you that we’d be surprised to learn? I love to cook, especially anything that includes pasta as the main ingredient. I also recently returned to school to pursue a Masters degree in Business Administration, which I’m excited about.

What’s your favorite part of your job? Helping my fellow employees be successful, and helping our customers make sure they have products they really do need.

No comments:

Post a Comment